Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1, 2013 Johannesburg Temple



Hey guys!
 
We went to the Johannesburg Temple, but this place reminds me of Mexico. My companion is Elder Kabwe but most my pictures are with Elder Kapito and Elder Brown, they are super cool. I have the SD card, and I will be able to send them when I get out of the MTC.
 
I'm going to the mission field Tuesday! That's the day I leave the MTC, so Tuesday will be weird I think, because I don't really know what is going on at that point.
 
Its not too bad, I get super homesick sometimes just thinking about how much I miss everyone and everything, but eventually I snap out of it and be happy.
Right now its super boring here, just doing class after class....Same thing always. Finally getting out to go to the Temple was the only time I've been out of the compound besides jogging once with Sister Reber (Presidents Wife) and my companion and some kids.
 
That's good for Alex, moving to Colorado! Dad told me that you guys met the family and everything, that's super cool! I'm sure he will have a great time. Chicago will be fun for him too. I miss him!
How is Kaitlyn doing?
 
I love you and I miss you so so much.
 
Love you and I will send pics when I get out and can download them or send the SD card :)
 
Love,
 
Elder Truscott

No comments:

Post a Comment